Saturday, April 10, 2010

Two down...Three to go.

I completed the FreeUssery.com site this past week. I had been trying to use Web Studio 5.0 but have given up the ghost. It is impossible, fraught with bugs and errors, no longer supports frames (not that I use them but I wanted one for a site) and periodically crashes my computer in the middle of a session. So, back to Version 4.0 which is fast and stable. Why the programmers couldn't juice up this version with a couple of updates is beyond me. I plan to see if I can get my money back.

CreatureCare has also been updated after a data loss and I like the new design. It's fast, smooth, loads quickly and looks great on all three major browsers. Love that CSS! The background is more attractive and I added a PayPal button/link for clients to pay me that way instead of leaving a check.

I've been working on a new home page graphic for Timberlake that resembles an old postcard using photos from the community. I'm back to WS 4.0, having given up making a site look and work well in 5.0. I think this next week I'll make some real progress on this site.

I'm moving to WS 4.0 for HMD, as well. I converted the home page graphic in Photoshop and plan to get something up if it's only 1-2 pages. I'm still short on content, and since that might not change in the near future I need to go with what I have.

The WebWeaver site ought to be up and running soon, too, after the previous sites are ready. I also have a couple of great testimonials to add now, too. I need to update my business cards so will probably order more from VistaPrint.

Later......

No comments:

Post a Comment