Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Latest....

I finally finished the re-work of the HOA site. Had to make a few minor changes after the organization secretary found some errors in dates and some out-of-date documents. Hey, I'm only as good as the info they send me. So, besides that, everything looks good and works plus have had a couple positive comments.

I'm not doing well keeping up on my WordPress blog. I had originally planned to post daily but it's been over a week now. No one has committed to follow it so that might have something to do with it. I'm not letting anyone down. I'm still ironing out issues with installing WordPress.org on my web space to utilize for the WebWeaver page. So far all I can do is manually upload the files one at a time and that isn't right. Back to the drawing board next week.

The hardware site is coming along. I finished a makeover of a 12-page DIY document in Photoshop and converted it to .pdf in Acrobat so it can be downloaded from the site. I also have several pages/files of product specs that have to be linked on pages. Tedious, but then I'll be pretty much done with it. I might actually get paid a little for this one.

I have a book on its way from amazon.com to gain more knowledge of Adobe Acrobat. If the program doesn't do something automatically, I'm at a loss.

Ordered new, updated business cards for WebWeaver. I joined the NAPP (Natl. Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals) for all they offer and wanted it on the cards. Plus I added that I specialize in small businesses and individuals so I don't get in over my head. Once I finish the hardware site I'll wrap up the WebWeaver site and start doing a little local advertising, initially on craigslist.

I feel pretty good about the recent progress I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment